Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 135.7 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 15 January 2019, all 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 142.9 cpl (hiking by 31.6 cpl). Most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 141.9 cpl, most BP and Caltex Woolworths sites to 139.9 cpl and most Caltex and Puma sites to 139.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are over 25 sites selling below 120 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 110.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 109.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 108.9 cpl at United Bassendean and Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 115.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 111.7 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 109.5 cpl at United Bassendean in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: