Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by 22 cents per litre (cpl) to 137.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 22 January 2019, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 143.9 cpl (hiking by 31 cpl). All 7-Eleven and most Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 142.9 cpl, most BP sites to 141.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 139.5 cpl and many United sites to 131.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are over 35 sites selling below 124 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 111.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 109.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 109.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook and Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 117.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 110.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 110.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: