Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 145.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 12 March 2019, most Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 151.9 cpl (hiking by up to 31 cpl). All 7-Eleven, most BP and most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl and most Puma sites to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 25 sites selling below 124 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 31 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 120.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart High Wycombe, Caltex StarMart Midvale, Caltex StarMart Mundaring, Caltex StarShop Swan View and Caltex The Foodary Stratton in the East;
- 119.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Bibra Lake, 7-Eleven Cockburn Central and 7-Eleven Success in the South; and
- 119.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Balga in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 124.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 120.2 cpl at Vibe Port Kennedy in the South; and
- 120.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: