Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by about 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 158.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 30 April 2019, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 164.9 cpl (hiking by 24 cpl). Most BP and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven sites to 162.9 cpl, most Caltex sites to 161.9 cpl, and most Puma sites to 161.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 29 cpl, which means you can save up to $17 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 133.5 cpl at Puma Midvale in the East;
- 132.6 cpl at Puma Atwell in the South; and
- 132.6 cpl at Puma First Avenue Mt Lawley in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 136.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 135.3 cpl at United Southern River, 7-Eleven Forrestdale and 7-Eleven Southern River in the South; and
- 135.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Aveley, Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: