Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 153.5 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 7 January 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price - Coles Express hiking by 30 cpl to 165.9 cpl, BP to 163.9 cpl, 7-Eleven to 162.7 cpl, Caltex to 161.9, and Puma and Vibe up to 161.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 50 sites selling below 132 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 37 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Bellevue in the East;
- 128.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 128.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Aveley in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 131.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield and 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 129.1 cpl at Caltex StarMart Byford in the South; and
- 128.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: