Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 14 cents per litre (cpl) to 146 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 28 January 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price - Coles Express hiking by 32 cpl to 163.9 cpl, Caltex and BP to 159.9 cpl and 7-Eleven to 157.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 50 sites selling below 129 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 36 cpl, which means you can save up to $21 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 127.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 125.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 125.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 127.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 in the East;
- 127.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 127.3 cpl at 7-Eleven Joondalup in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: