Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by around 10 cents per litre (cpl) to 139.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 4 February 2020, most Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price by 31 cpl to 161.9 cpl. Many BP sites are hiking their ULP price to 157.9 cpl and most 7-Eleven sites to 157.7 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 25 sites selling below 127 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 37 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 123.9 cpl at BP Maida Vale, BP 2go Bellevue and BP 2go Morrison Road (Midvale) in the East;
- 123.9 cpl at BP Huntingdale, BP 2go Armadale, BP Connect Ascot, BP Connect Phoenix (Spearwood) and BP Connect Palm Springs (Warnbro) in the South; and
- 123.9 cpl at BP Embleton and BP Jindalee in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 126.6 cpl at Better Choice Bellevue in the East;
- 124.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West in the South; and
- 126.3 cpl at 7-Eleven Wangara, 7-Eleven Morley and Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: