Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 13 cents per litre (cpl) to 125 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 25 March 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price - Caltex hiking by 33 cpl to 137.9 cpl, 7-Eleven to 135.9 cpl, Caltex Woolworths and Puma to 133.7 cpl and BP to 129.9 cpl. This follows a hike on Tuesday by Coles Express, tomorrow their ULP price will be up to 134.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 35 sites selling below 106 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 52 cpl, which means you can save up to $31 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 95.9 cpl at BP Redcliffe, Caltex The Foodary Belmont and Caltex The Foodary Ascot in the South;
- 96.9 cpl at Better Choice Bellevue in the East; and
- 103.7 cpl at Vibe Subiaco in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 99.9 cpl at BP Baldivis West, Caltex The Foodary Belmont and Vibe Ascot in the South;
- 99.9 cpl at Better Choice Bellevue, Better Choice Stratton and FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East; and
- 102.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Doubleview in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Sarah Roberts – 0466 409 828 / CPmedia@dmirs.wa.gov.au
Share this page: