Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 32 cents per litre (cpl) to 139.9 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 13 January 2021, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price: Coles Express hiking by 44 cpl up to 151.9 cpl; 7-Eleven, Caltex/Ampol, Caltex Woolworths and BP up to 149.9 cpl; Puma up to 149.7 cpl; and Vibe up to 147.5 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Monday and Tuesday and at their most expensive on Wednesday and Thursday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 35 sites selling below 107 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 48 cpl, which means you can save up to $28 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 104.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Midland and 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 103.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 103.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Cockburn Central, Caltex Woolworths Port Kennedy, Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 103.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 106.9 cpl at Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 103.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 105.5 cpl at 7-Eleven Cockburn Central, 7-Eleven Forrestdale, 7-Eleven Southern River, Caltex Woolworths South Lake, United Armadale, United Bibra Lake, United Byford, United Kewdale, United South Lake and United Southern River in the South; and
- 104.5 cpl at Vibe Morley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 10,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: