Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 33 cents per litre (cpl) to 148.8 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 10 February 2021, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price: Caltex/Ampol hiking by 44 cpl up to 159.9 cpl; Coles Express, Caltex Woolworths and 7-Eleven up to 157.9 cpl; Puma up to 157.7 cpl; BP up to 155.9 cpl; and Vibe up to 155.3 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Monday and Tuesday and at their most expensive on Wednesday and Thursday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 113 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 50 cpl, which means you can save up to $30 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 112.3 cpl at and Puma Gingers in the East;
- 109.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 110.9 cpl 7-Eleven Booragoon in the South; and
- 109.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Landsdale and 7-Eleven Wangara in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 115.5 cpl at Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 109.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 111.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, United Byford, United Myaree and United South Lake in the South; and
- 111.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, United Ellenbrook, Vibe Morley and United Osborne Park and in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 10,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: