Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 28 cents per litre (cpl) to 167.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 14 July 2021, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price: BP hiking by up to 42 cpl up to 178.9 cpl; Caltex Woolworths and Caltex/Ampol up to 177.9 cpl; Coles Express up to 176.9 cpl; 7-Eleven up to 175.9 cpl; Puma up to 175.7 cpl; and Vibe up to 175.5 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Monday and Tuesday and at their most expensive on Wednesday and Thursday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 40 sites selling below 136 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 48 cpl, which means you can save up to $28 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 133.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Midland in the East;
- 130.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 132.5 cpl at Atlas Fuel Kwinana in the South; and
- 133.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Bassendean, 7-Eleven Morley and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 in the East;
- 130.7 cpl at Costco Perth Airport (membership required) and 132.7 cpl at Vibe Canning Vale in the South; and
- 134.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Morley, Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria and United Tapping in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 10,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: