Notice of building company in external administration (Ravlich & Clent Constructions Pty Ltd, reg. BC13924)

On 2 August 2017 building company Ravlich & Clent Constructions Pty Ltd (reg. BC13924) voluntarily appointed Shaun Boyle of DCS Advisory as the administrator of the company.

Home owners who have entered into a home building work contract with Ravlich & Clent Constructions and have unfinished, faulty or unsatisfactory work should be covered by home indemnity insurance (HII). They are advised to contact the company’s administrators or their insurer, QBE Insurance for details of how to lodge an insurance claim.

Clients who are unsure if they are covered by HII or don’t have a copy of the HII policy are advised to contact the relevant local government authority to request a copy. Where applicable, a builder is required to provide the HII certificate to the local government as part of the building permit application.

Clients covered by a policy of HII who have paid deposits but work has not commenced are also advised to contact the company’s insurer via the contact details below.

Insurer and administrator contact details and further information

Administrator: Email or phone (08) 6557 3555 or 0402 655 352 or visit the DCS Advisory website.

Home indemnity insurer (QBE Insurance): Email or phone 1300 790 723 or visit the QBE website.

Further information on the Building Commission website:

What should I do if my building work is unfinished?

Home Indemnity Insurance

Contact the Building Commission

Building and Energy
Department News
04 Aug 2017

Last modified: