Further advice

For specific advice about termite protection for a proposed new home you may contact the building surveyor at your local council, your builder or architect, or a licensed pest control professional.

Advice about all types of pesticide treatments can be obtained from the Pesticide Safety Section of the Health Department of Western Australia on 9222 2000 and their Guide to selecting a pest management business

For public housing tenants, the Housing Authority (9222 4666) can provide termite protection information.

Don't forget that the Housing Industry Association  (9244 0100) and the Master Builders' Association (9322 5133) can help too.

Contact Consumer Protection

Consumer Protection can provide information or refer you to the appropriate authority for any queries or problems relating to general home building or renovation work.

Last modified: