Where else to get help

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer


Who to contact Contact information

Pay rates, employment entitlements and leave (with the exception of long service leave) for national system employees

Fair Work Ombudsman

Phone: 13 13 94

Website: www.fairwork.gov.au

Unfair dismissal claims - state system employees

Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission

Phone: 9420 4444

Website: www.wairc.wa.gov.au

Apprenticeships and traineeships

Department of Training and Workforce Development

Phone: 13 19 54

Website: www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/apprenticeship-office

Workplace safety

Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Phone: 1300 307 877

Website: www.dmirs.wa.gov.au/worksafe

Email: safety@dmirs.wa.gov.au

Workers' compensation

WorkCover WA 

Phone: 1300 794 744

Website: www.workcover.wa.gov.au


Australian Taxation Office

Phone: 13 10 20

Website: www.ato.gov.au/super


Australian Taxation Office


Phone: 13 28 61 (individuals)

Phone: 13 28 66 (businesses)

Website: www.ato.gov.au

Non-payment of monies owed under a contracting or business to business arrangement

Small Business Development Corporation

Phone:13 31 40

Website: www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au 

Legal advice for employment, tenancy, migration and family and domestic violence issues. 

Circle Green Community Legal

Phone: 6148 3636

Website: www.circlegreen.org.au

Discrimination enquiries 

Equal Opportunity Commission

Phone: 9216 3900

Website: www.eoc.wa.gov.au

Translating and Interpreting Service

Department of Home Affairs

Phone: 13 14 50

Website: www.tisnational.gov.au



Last modified: