Contact Wageline

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

Wageline Western Australia deals with queries about:

Wageline cannot answer employment queries about Pty Ltd businesses (unless related to long service leave or when children under 15 can work) or pay and conditions under national modern awards.  If your query relates to Pty Ltd business please contact the Fair Work Ombudsman on 13 13 94 or visit

Contact Wageline on 1300 655 266 or via email - 

Wageline's website may have the information you are looking for:

  • the public holidays page has the dates for Western Australia's public holidays
  • the long service leave section outlines the long service leave entitlements in WA for state system and many national system employees
  • the when children can work section details child employment laws that apply to all Western Australian employers, including specific information on:
  • the complaints about underpayments page outlines the process to follow for:
    • private sector state system employees who believe they have not received correct pay rates or entitlements under a WA award or the Minimum Conditions of Employment Act 1993
    • employees covered by the Long Service Leave Act 1958 who believe they have not received their correct long service entitlement

To contact Wageline call 1300 655 266 within Western Australia or 08 6251 2100 from other states, or email 

Wageline's opening hours are:

  • 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
  • ​10am to 4.30pm Wednesdays

For other resources, visit the where else you can get help page. 

Wageline logo 2016.png


Share this page:

Last modified: