Information for RTOs
The following information is provided to support registered training organisations (RTO) who submit HRWL applications on behalf of applicants. More detail can be found in the following Information sheet.
HRWL applications pro tips
Although high risk work licence applications are relatively simple, errors are made which can lead to delays or refusal. Avoid the following common application errors to ensure each application is successful:
- Provide a high quality photograph which meets passport standards.
- Ensure each application form is completed in full
- Make sure the Notice of Assessment (NOA) and Statement of Attainment (SOA) are:
- completed in full and
- are not more than 60 days old at the time the application is received
When submitting a batch of applications (more than 1 by post, or more than 5 in person) RTO’s are required to also provide a completed cover sheet:
If your students will be submitting the application themselves the following application information sheet is provided for RTO’s to distribute to them
To help RTO’s find the relevant application forms, links to each of them are provided below:
- Application for a licence to perform high risk work - Use this form for all applications where the applicant does not already have a WA or interstate high risk work licence.
- Application to add a class to an existing licence - Use this form for all applications where the applicant does have a WA high risk work licence and is applying to add one or more classes.
- Interstate transfers - Use this form for all applications where the applicant has an interstate high risk work licence and is applying to transfer it to WA. Including where they have recently completed training in WA and are seeking to add new classes at the same time.
If you require additional information in relation to the above, please contact Licensing Services:
Phone: 1300 424 091
Share this page: