Wageline will be closed from 4.30pm Friday 23 December 2022 to Monday 2 January 2023, and will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 3 January 2023.
Information on employment obligations and entitlements will continue to be available during that period on the Wageline website.
The Christmas – New Year 2022–2023 public holiday information provides state system employers and employees with:
- information on which dates are observed as the public holidays for employers and employees covered by key WA awards
- detailed information on public holiday arrangements for:
- State system award free employees
- Shop and Warehouse (Wholesale and Retail Establishments) Award
- Restaurant, Tearoom, and Catering Workers Award
- Hairdressers Award.
If you are a state system employee and you need information on lodging an unfair dismissal claim, please visit the WA Industrial Relations Commission website at www.wairc.wa.gov.au. Act quickly, you have 28 days from the date of termination to lodge an unfair dismissal claim.