Consumer Protection provides a variety of online resources:
- Online complaint form – use this form for property related disputes and complaints regarding goods or services purchased in or from Western Australia
- WA ScamNet – profiles the most prevalent scams targeting Western Australians and provides information on different types of scams, how to recognise scams, and what to do if you have received a scam. You can also subscribe to regular alerts on popular current scams.
- Licence search – check if your trader is licensed or if you licence/registration is up for renewal.
- Licence updates - for licence holders to update their contact information.
- FuelWatch – fuel prices for metropolitan Perth and many regional areas in WA. Tomorrow's prices are available by 2:30 pm.
- Bonds online – bonds forms can be completed online and printed to be signed and submitted.
- Associations online and Inc guide.