Apply to be a high risk work licence assessor
Applicants seeking guidance or require an application form to apply for an Accreditation, please see the documentation below:
Mutual recognition of licences
Under mutual recognition, an individual who is registered for an occupation in one State or Territory is entitled to a registration in a second State for an equivalent occupation, without further assessment of their qualifications, skills or experience. This only applies to HRWL Accredited Assessor and Demolition applicants.
For HRWL, Asbestos Removal, and Asbestos Assessor licences, recognition of equivalent authorisations applies. This means you can work in all Australian States and Territories holding the aforementioned licences, issued by any of those States and Territories.
- Application for an Assessor Accreditation
- Application for variation of an Assessor Accreditation
- Application for renewal as an Accredited HRW Assessor
- Recognition of an interstate assessor accreditation
- Replacing a lost, stolen or destroyed licence or accreditation document - Applicants must satisfy the regulator that their authorisation was lost, stolen or destroyed.
Please refer to the Licensing fees page for fees related to the Accreditation.
According to the WHS Regulations, if applicants do not get a decision on their application within 120 Days, their application is deemed refused and the applicant can apply for appeal of decision.
Status during appeal process
Authorisations remain current if refusal or renewal is appealed, meaning authorisation holders can still work while the decision is in the appeal process.
- Phone: 1300 424 091
- Email: email@example.com
Share this page: