Apply to be a high risk work licence assessor

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

Applicants seeking guidance or require an application form to apply for an Accreditation, please see the documentation below:


A Guide to becoming an HRW Assessor for licensing persons performing high risk work

Application forms


Please refer to the Licensing fees page for fees related to the Accreditation.

Contact us

Share this page:

Last modified: