Licensed occupations

Businesses and people working in certain industries must be licensed or registered with Consumer Protection. Abbreviations shown in brackets below represent the code for the type of licence.

Motor vehicle industry

Property industries

Other industries

Useful links

Other licences issued by the Department

Other industries may require licences, to find out more use the Small Business Development Corporation's business licence finder

Consumer Protection Licensing Branch

(Please note: NOT for Building CommissionEnergy Safety or WorkSafe licences).

Consumer Protection's Licensing Branch is located at Level 1, Mason Bird Building, 303 Sevenoaks Street, Cannington WA


Licensing contact centre 1300 304 064.


To ensure any documents relating to your licence or application are processed as quickly as possible, please lodge them by email rather than fax.

General enquiries

Complaints and general enquiries should still be directed to the Consumer Protection contact centre, by telephone on 1300 304 054 or by email.

Last modified: